Lesson 1 Successful Story Telling Made Easy
- We kick-start the course by examining a successful case study of Content and Viral Marketing (CVM) and you will learn that telling your story is very straight forward. This will allow us to move onto two of our most important topics – to whom are we telling our story and how do we ensure our message spreads like wildfire.
Lesson 2 Knowing Who to Tell Stories To
- Time is precious and there is no point spending all your time and energy marketing to people who are never going to buy into what you are selling. This lesson focuses on helping you to fully identify your target audience and to tailor your message to those exact users. People always say “Content is King” but knowing your audience trumps your King every time
Lesson 3 If You Build It They Will Come
- What do you do after you have found your audience? It’s simple but crucial – you need to create amazing stories that people want to invest in. You will learn the vital basics of how to tell your story and how to set up a blog to drive traffic and engagement. You will see the hunger for visual content and how vlogging can create enormous engagement. A great story told in the right way can lead to incredibly quick growth in profits.
Lesson 4 Facebook - Build Your Lead Flow
- Imagine telling your customers a story using images, text and video. Imagine that telling this story will grow your lead flow exponentially. People do business with people, and we need to understand and trust one another to be successful in the stories we share. In lesson 4, we will look at Facebook and show you how to deliver your message to the masses both organically and through promoted posts advertising. You will also learn the power of native advertising and how to implement the same.
Lesson 5 YouTube - Go Viral with Overnight Success
- A simple piece of content can help you achieve overnight success. This is the dream of every content marketer and in this lesson, we will show you how set up your YouTube channel and create and deliver your content. You will see how the visual space is extremely important within the framework of content marketing. You will learn how others have achieved an increase of up to 1000% in sales through viral content, including an example with Shaw Academy. Let us show you what it takes to go down the path of viral content, so you too can enjoy the success it brings.
Lesson 6 Let Your Content do the Marketing
- Why do we create all this content? We want to tell our story through great content because we are looking to drive profitability (or other positive metrics) through our marketing efforts. If you can’t monetise your content, then all that effort, energy and recourses have been in vain. We will teach you how to bring your customer on a journey from engaging with your content through signing up for newsletters to email marketing and ultimately becoming a paying customer.
Lesson 7 Converting and Analysing Your Traffic
- Imagine when somebody searches on Google they find you. Nowadays, the customer is looking for us, all we need to do is position ourselves correctly to be found. On lesson 7, we will cover the importance of search engine optimisation (SEO) and how content marketing is in fact at its’ core. We will show you how to optimise your content through paid and organic search engine marketing (SEM). The use of Google Analytics and Facebook Insights will help guide your decisions around content and focus your efforts on what converts.
Lesson 8 Build Your Strategy to Keep Them Coming Back
- Without a well thought out strategy your efforts will fall flat. We are all looking to build long-term relationships with people and content marketing is the opportunity to do so. Imagine if part of your strategy was getting your customer to do your marketing for you… well, with user generated content (UGC), you can enjoy an endless source of engaging content, and it’s essentially free! In this lesson, we will show you how to develop a strategy that will allow you to achieve recurring revenue and continuous success in the digital space.
Prev Imagine when somebody searches on Google they find you. Nowadays, the customer is looking for us, all we need to do is position ourselves correctly to be found. On lesson 7, we will cover the importance of search engine optimisation (SEO) and how content marketing is in fact at its’ core. We will show you how to optimise your content through paid and organic search engine marketing (SEM). The use of Google Analytics and Facebook Insights will help guide your decisions around content and focus your efforts on what converts.