Lesson 1 Getting to Know Social Media
- What is Social Media? What are the fundamentals? How does this all impact your business? You will learn exactly why your business should be using Social Media Marketing as a tool to reach more customers. We introduce social content and the benefits of using it to reach more followers. We will look at the basics of identifying your audience and targeting them correctly so you can leverage that knowledge into building a community of followers online, that can be turned into buying customers.
Lesson 2 Knowing Your Audience
- Social Media is all about having a conversation online. Social Media Marketing is all about turning that conversation into drawing potential customers towards your business. If you don’t know who you’re talking to though, how can you know what they want to talk about? In this lesson, we look at identifying your potential audience, how to talk to them correctly and how to convert your broader audience into leads, and your leads into buyers.
Lesson 3 The Platforms – Social Content
- In lesson 3, we look at immersing ourselves in the world of Social Media, taking advantage of tools like hashtags and trends to keep up to date with everything around us. We talk about the fast-paced nature of the platforms, using these to our advantage, and look at some tools to keep our content relevant and engaging. Through creating great content, we ensure that we are only engaging with the strongest leads in a meaningful way, which we can then turn into our most loyal buyers.
Lesson 4 User Generated Content – YouTube, Instagram & Beyond…
- In a world where video and pictures make the strongest Social Media content, how do we utilise these mediums to engage our leads correctly? In a massively competitive landscape, where quality and value are the difference between a conversion and a share, we look at the most popular platforms that utilise these mediums and how we can leverage them to create content that converts views to leads, and leads to buyers.
Lesson 5 Facebook Advertising
- Do you want to understand how to get and keep the right customers? In this lesson, we are going to show you how to target your audience for lead generation. You will learn how to create content and get that content in front of the right audience to drive conversions. Most importantly, we will show you how to track your successes.
Lesson 6 The Sales Funnel – Turning Your Leads Into Buyers
- Once you have established a strong social media presence, identified your audience and created a constant reliable lead flow, what then? Do you know the expected numbers in terms of conversion or drop off? Do you know the value of repeat business? Understanding the Sales Funnel of our customer journey is essential. We want to turn leads into buyers, but also to maximise the efficiency of those efforts and have our buyers come back again as loyal repeat customers.
Lesson 7 Data Driven Marketing & Sales
- During lesson 7, we discuss the importance of analysing our data to understand the impact of our Social Media efforts. We introduce many processes and tools which will help guide our decision making so we can alter our campaigns for maximum impact. Remember, data drives decisions for professional marketers and allows you to take control of your own destiny in the social space and how to get the absolute maximum return on investment possible while optimising your efficiency.
Lesson 8 Strategy – Monetising the Process
- In our final lesson of this introductory course, we look at Social Media from a purely “Return on Investment” perspective. How can we use our quality content to generate measurable commercial gain? We explore the world of E-commerce, look at some different models and approaches, and learn how to optimise our content and channels to guarantee a high return on investment for our business. We will take everything we have learned so far and look at how to bring it all together into a strategy that not only works, but works in an efficient, profitable manner.
Next Social Media is all about having a conversation online. Social Media Marketing is all about turning that conversation into drawing potential customers towards your business. If you don’t know who you’re talking to though, how can you know what they want to talk about? In this lesson, we look at identifying your potential audience, how to talk to them correctly and how to convert your broader audience into leads, and your leads into buyers.